Sunday, October 7, 2012

Untungnya Aku

Many people said that,"untung nya kau dapat dia!" hahha. Yes, syukur Alhamdulillah. Memang aku bersyukur and aku rasa beruntung sangat2! He's kind, he's nice, he's smart, he's clever, he's handsome, he's  .......................................... banyak lagi yang spesel about him. Yes, and this things almost make me myself runtuh keyakinan diri kadangkala. Even sometimes still bangga. Nandre? Wwheeaa? Why? Because people keep talking and mumbling about us. Enough!! I beg for those keep jealous on me and xpuas hati towards me. Thanx to Kak Jaz yang sentiasa memberi sokongan to me. I really appreciate it kak =) Sometimes don't know to who aku nak bercerita. Aku rasa pun aku rimas ngan diri aku sendiri. Fokus! Stay focus on your study. Don't think about it anymore.Let the time decide. Just follow the path. Allah have decide it. Just do ur best what comes to you. You don't know nothing in the future. Kuatkan your semangat oke Kemah! Bbasya! Fighting! ^_^

0 comments: